Friday, January 22, 2010

Expanded list of titles

I promise, I'm not spamming up the blog to get it started!

In addition to my last post which listed all my games (by compilation) here's another list that has all the individual titles, including those in compilations. This is sorted by "meta-titles", that is, all the Street Fighter titles are a section, all the King of Fighters are together, etc. Beyond the major titles, I've grouped a bunch of other games under Miscellaneous. That isn't to say that they don't belong to series in their own right, just that I don't have enough of the series to create a heading for it; it'd be silly.

I've also included which system(s) I have the game for, just for fun. I've also corrected titles slightly; for example, my Playstation game Street Fighter Alpha 3 is actually not technically that title, it's technically Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper. Similarly, my Dreamcast King of Fighters Dream Match 1999 is a retitling of King of Fighters '98 which is the original title. I'm using original titles throughout.

Also, I've put a double asterisk (**) after, and bolded, what I think are the best titles. Personal opinion, of course. And subject to change, although most of these haven't done so in a long time.

Street Fighter
Street Fighter (Xbox)
Street Fighter 2 (SNES, Xbox)
Street Fighter 2: Championship Edition (Xbox)
Street Fighter 2: Hyper-fighting (Xbox)
Super Street Fighter 2 (SNES)
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo (Xbox)
Street Fighter Alpha (PS2)
Street Fighter Alpha 2 (SNES, PS2)
Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold (PS2)
Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PS2)
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper (PS, PS2) **
Street Fighter III: Third Strike (DC)

Fatal Fury
Fatal Fury (PS2)
Fatal Fury 2 (PS2)
Fatal Fury Special (SNES, PS2)
Fatal Fury 3 (PS2)
Real Bout Fatal Fury (PS2)
Real Bout Fatal Fury Special (PS2)
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 (PS2) **
Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves (DC)

King of Fighters
King of Fighters '94 (PS2)
King of Fighters '95 (PS, PS2)
King of Fighters '96 (PS2)
King of Fighters '97 (PS2)
King of Fighters '98 (DC, PS2)
King of Fighters '98: Ultimate Match (PS2) **
King of Fighters '99 (PS)
King of Fighters 2002 (Xbox)
King of Fighters 2003 (Xbox)
King of Fighters: Neowave (Xbox)
King of Fighters XI (PS2) **

Miscellaneous
Darkstalkers 3 (PS)
Marvel Superheroes (PS)
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (DC)
Capcom vs. SNK Pro (PS)
Capcom vs SNK 2 (Xbox) **
SNK vs. Capcom: Chaos (Xbox)

No comments: