Thursday, January 29, 2015

Akuma theme

On a whim, I thought about possibly collecting the Akuma themes--all of the versions I could find--and put them all in a folder, or burn them to a CD, or otherwise have them all collected in one place where I could listen to them ad nauseum.  Luckily for me, after listening to most of them once, I decided that that was not something that was necessary or even necessarily desirable that I do it again anytime soon, so I dropped the effort.  But I did go out to see if I was missing any, and came across this little gem:

I should point out that this includes some Evil Ryu stuff, and also includes a number of games where the theme was not the same actual song, which I was not going to include, but which is interesting for historical comparison.  This also, however, doesn't include any bootleg remixes, like the Over-clocked Remix stuff, which I was.  So, there's that.

Fair warning; it's pretty long. And you probably want to actually go to Youtube to watch it, so you can expand the description and see which game you're listening to as you go.

No comments: