Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Krizalid

I know I just made another BGM related post, but the Arranged version of the soundtrack for King of Fighters '99 is one of the best video game music CDs that I have (which is good; it took quite a bit of tracking down to find.) And amongst the best music on that soundtrack are the two Krizalid themes. Although the two tracks on the CD are tracked so that they flow seamlessly from one to the other, I haven't been able to find that anyone on youtube has actually merged the two files. I might yet do it myself. In the meantime, here's the two parts of the Krizalid theme. If you listen to them back to back, you'll see what I mean. The first part is "Mechanical Bless", and the second is "My Dear Falling Angel".






Then, for fun, I've included the King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match remake of the song, which is retitled "Cutting Edge."


No comments: