Wednesday, August 4, 2010

PS2 woes are over

I'm happy to be the "proud" owner of another PS2 that works now, so... yeah! The new one is silver, which actually surprised me when I pulled it out of the box.

I wonder if I can do anything with the black one? Maybe I'll mess around with it and see if I can get the discs to read.

In any case, in celebration, I broke out several of my PS2 games and played with them a bit: Street Fighter Alpha 3 (the "Upper" version with more characters and a few other improvements), King of Fighters XI and King of Fighers '98 (the Ultimate Match version.) I found myself a little overwhelmed again when I first got it back again, actually. So many games to play, that I found it hard to focus on one. Even while I was playing, I was thinking about other games that I wanted to play too, so it was a little bit of a schizophrenic night, and that's without me even touching my Fatal Fury titles!

Once I settle down a bit, I can get a little more serious about actually playing some of the games and getting back into the groove with them.

Anyway, for part of the time, I was in Training Mode in KoF98, re-teaching myself some of the character moves. I picked Orochi Yashiro as my foe so I could listen to this song while training:

No comments: