Monday, May 23, 2011

Southtown geography

While I'm not 100% finished, I'm impatient to go ahead and link to my discussion of Southtown's geography. I still need to add all the Second South locations, from Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves, and I'll go through and gradually add more small images of the locations too, just for fun, but this is it. For that, I'll have a separate map, based on the in-game map from that game.

It's nice to have Southtown laid out, with all the sites highlighted in the games shown in their proper context. I've also made a somewhat radical and no doubt controversial proposal that incorporates a lot of King of Fighters locations into Southtown--although some KoF locations in Southtown aren't controversial at all--clearly King of Fighters 2000 had a major event happen in that city, and clearly some of the stages from King of Fighters XI are meant to be Southtown locations too.

Anyway, here's the link:

http://jdyal.webs.com/SFKOF/southtown.htm

No comments: